These are the books I finished reading in September:
- The Alchemist of Riddle and Ruin, by Gigi Pandian
- Grave Reservations, by Cherie Priest
- Murder at Wedgefield Manor, by Erica Ruth Neubauer
- The Woman in the Library, by Sulari Gentill
- Charming, by Elliott James
- Killers of a Certain Age, by Deanna Raybourn
- Danger on the Atlantic, by Erica Ruth Neubauer
- The Wehrwolf, by Alma Katsu
The Wehrwolf is more of a novella and much shorter than the others. But don’t let the size of the work fool you. There is a complete, complex, and gripping story in there. This was my first introduction to Alma Katsu and I am now hooked.
Another new author for me is Sulari Gentill. The Woman in the Library makes me want to read everything by this author.