Here are the books I finished in April:
- A Sinister Revenge, by Deanna Raybourn
- Red London, by Alma Katsu
- The Raven Thief, by Gigi Pandian
- Intrigue in Istanbul, by Erica Ruth Neubauer
- The Secret of the Lost Pearls, by Darcie Wilde
Red London proved to be one of those books that sucked me in, had me on the edge of my seat through the whole book, and will stay in my head forever. I loved it and I want to shout about it from the mountain top. The story is timely (complete with Russian oligarchs), has strong female characters, and is one of the most suspenseful books I have ever read.